Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bottoms At Bridgetown



My dearest Susej,

Thank you for getting back to me so promptly and for the gift of your G-string from the photo shoot. I have found a practical use for it as dental floss - I like to think of it as my little taste of Venezuela !

Your picture prompted me to think of another cultural festival for the town of Bridgetown. We already have Blues at Bridgetown. I thought of Bottoms at Bridgetown. Participants from the South West could parade their ‘assets’ with you, of course, being honorary guest and Queen B(um)

I will speak to the Shire President about leaving the banner proclaiming you as a true artist with maybe the addition of a tasteful montage of your gluteus maximus to be on display throughout the year.

Love as always

Algernon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment