Sunday, April 12, 2009

Big Legs for Bridgetown


My dear sweet, sweet Susej


Easter is over and I fear the bumbling bureaucrats of Bridgetown will take down the flags commemorating you and your fine body……….................of work.


I will strive, to make it my mission, to have a more permanent fixture of your importance to the town of Bridgetown in having a monument similar in size and grandeur to ‘The Big Banana’ in Coffs Harbour, ‘The Big Prawn’ in Ballina and ‘The Big Merino’ in Goulburn.


I propose ‘The Big Legs’ for Bridgetown. A giant statue of your luscious legs, Susej, that would straddle the South West Highway as you enter town. Something for all Bridgetown residents to look up to.


Then we could have a ceremony where you could officially open your legs.


What do you think ?


Hot 'n Heisty xx

No comments:

Post a Comment